What is the correct spelling for FEMMANIST?
This word (Femmanist) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FEMMANIST
- communist He was most impressed, and I fancy it would not have taken much persuasion to have made him a red-hot Communist then and there.
- feminism Or is it some gorgeous streak of Feminism ?
- feminist Strange attitude for a wealthy feminist , but she had the attitude!
- humanist It did not secure redemption from the flames of purgatory for the ropedancer's soul, as the gentlemen expected, but for another, and that other-the learned humanist and Imperial Councillor would not believe his own eyes-was his beloved, prematurely lost child.
- Formalist Yet neither Dogmatist, Sentimentalist, nor Formalist dares to exclude them from heaven.
- Monist For the monist all plurality in being is merely apparent, not real: there can be no question of a real distinction between individual and individual.
- ferments We see that substances classed as ferments ...
- feminists To many feminists of this era, abortion was regarded as an undesirable necessity forced upon women by thoughtless men.
- meanest It's the longest, loveliest, lean, I call it the leanest It's another five letter word rhymin' with cleanest and meanest – O.P.P. - Naughty By Nature by Funkmaster Flex
388 words made from the letters FEMMANIST
5 letter words made from FEMMANIST:aesti, afeni, aften, aints, aisen, aisne, amens, ament, amfms, amien, amies, amine, amins, ammen, anesi, anies, anime, anise, ansem, antim, asefi, asten, astin, atemi, eatin, eiman, einat, eitam, emain, emami, emani, emits, emman, emmis, emsam, enami, entia, entsi, estai, estan, etiam, etian, etnas, etsin, faint, famen, famin, fanes, fanie, fanmi, fante, fanti, fates, fatim, feast, feats, feint, feist, fenis, fenit, fents, festa, festi, fetas, fient, fiest, finam, fines, finet, finma, finta, fiset, fites, fitna, fnest, fnsea, ieast, ifans, imame, imams, imane, iname, inmet, insaf, inset, insta, intef, ismet, isnae, items, maine, maist, mames, mamet, mamin, manet, manis, manse, mansi, mante, manti, masen, masin, matei, mates, means, mefin, meina, meins, meman, memin, menai, menam, menas, menia, menma, mensa, menta, menti, mesan, mesin, metan, metin, metis, metsa, miens, mimes, minea, mints, misan, misna, naeim, nafie, naief, naifs, names, namie, nasim, nates, neamt, neifs, netam, netas, niefs, nimes, nimet, safen, safet, safin, safti, saine, saint, saite, samen, samet, samim, sanef, sanei, sanem, santi, satie, satin, seima, seita, semai, seman, semin, semna, senai, senat, senft, senia, senta, senti, setai, setia, setif, setin, siame, sient, simme, sinta, sitae, sitmf, smain, smena, smita, smite, stain, stamm, steai, steam, stein, stemm, stena, stfen, stief, tamei, tamen, tames, tamim, tamin, tasim, teams, teian, temas, temin, temsa, tenia, tenis, tensa, tesna, tiens, timan, times, timme, timna, tinea, tines, tisma, tmema, tnsmi, tsiam, tsien, tsine.
3 letter words made from FEMMANIST:aft, aim, ain, ane, ani, ans, ant, ate, atm, eat, eft, emf, ent, esm, est, eta, fan, fat, fen, fes, fin, fit, ies, imf, ism, mam, man, mat, mei, mem, men, mes, mfa, min, mis, mit, mst, net, nim, nit, sam, sat, sea, sen, set, sif, sin, sit, stm, tai, tam, tan, tea, ten, tia, tie, tin, tnf.
4 letter words made from FEMMANIST:aims, amen, anem, ante, anti, asin, east, eats, emam, emin, emit, enif, enim, esna, etim, etna, fain, fans, fast, fate, fati, feat, feni, fens, fiat, fien, fine, fins, fise, fist, fits, fnma, imae, imam, inma, inme, inst, item, iten, maen, maim, main, mams, mane, mast, mate, matn, mean, meat, mein, mesa, meta, metn, mien, mime, mina, mine, mint, mist, mite, naif, name, nast, neat, nest, nets, nfte, nits, ntfa, safe, same, sami, sane, sant, sate, seam, seat, sein, semi, sent, seta, siam, sian, sift, sima, sine, sita, site, smen, smin, snit, stem, taef, taei, tame, tamm, team, tean, temi, tian, ties, time, tine, tnsm, tsen.