What is the correct spelling for FEST?
This word (Fest) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FEST
- best Best way, sir, if you wish to get on with me. Yet tarry! for the boy who loved thee best, Whose very name should be a memory To make thee linger, sleeps in silent rest Beneath the Roman walls, and melody – The Garden Of Eros by Oscar Wilde
- est David amat vates, vatorum est gloria David.
- fast Her breath came fast .
- feast The marriage feast is some eight days after the marriage.
- feat It hurt him to think that she would laugh over her feat of outwitting him.
- felt He had always felt it was going to be a boy.
- fess Arms of Isle of Man. -The arms of the Isle of Man are gules, three legs conjoined in the fess point, &c. &c. or. These arms were stamped on the old halfpence of the island, and we may well call them the current coin.
- Feet "Then you won't step on your own feet.
- Fest Cedar Fest saw a revival in 2008, 21 years after the city had officially banned the event.