What is the correct spelling for FESTIVIAL?
This word (Festivial) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FESTIVIAL
- festal When he reflected upon the past, he remembered very different attentions, which even without any festal occasion, he had paid the female members of his master's family.
- festival At that time every Thursday in the month of October was a festival day in Rome.
- festive 7. On all festive and Sunday services stand at the church doors with plates to receive the offerings for the use of the church.
- festivity There is no necessity of calling after a tea or general reception if one has attended the festivity, or has left or sent a card on that day.
- Festivals In the fashionable convents the nuns celebrated the festivals of their patron saints with musical and dramatic entertainments to which secular visitors were invited.