What is the correct spelling for FET?
This word (Fet) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FET
- bet He, Zephas, would bet something that it was a woman who had helped him off! You keep lying, when you oughta be truthin' And you keep losin' when you oughta not bet. You keep samin' when you oughta be changin'. Now what's right is right, but you ain't been right yet. – These Boots Are Made For Walkin' by Unknown Author
- fat My figure was dumpy and fat. So what? Through all of our years He was so disappointed in that. – So What by Unknown Author
- fe Will you help me find my way? You're my chance to break free And who knows when my next one will be? Santa Fe – Santa Fe (Reprise) by Unknown Author
- feb Bishopstowe: 16 Feb , 1846. My dear Sir,-...
- fed I fed full on revenge, and fed the misery of revenge.
- fee If your political allegiance follows your fee , there's no more to be said.
- felt I wish it could say all I felt .
- fen Separate from these beneficent powers were the destroying and harmful powers of Nature-darkness, storm, frost and the deadly vapours of moorland and fen , personified in the giants, the ogres, the furious witches that rode the winds and waves; in fact, the whole horde of demons of sea and land and sky.
- fete At the very height of the Revolution they observed both Sunday and fete -days.
- few "Leave them for a few days.
- fey The attempt of the Government to abolish this latter injustice evoked a storm of anger in the Diet of 1825, and still more in the country assemblies, some of the latter even resolving that such law, if passed, fey the Diet, would be null and void.
- fez After three years he went to Egypt, whence he journeyed on to Fez , where "he did get acquaintance with those who are called the Elementary inhabitants, who revealed to him many of their secrets....
- fit "I'll do as I think fit .
- fret "Don't you fret yourself," replied Dick.
- ft We can multiply 2 ft .
- get Can you get any?
- jet It was fortunate I noticed the jet as soon as I did.
- let Let me have it, will you?"
- net He seemed to be caught like a fly in a net .
- pet He's the pet of the Quarter, and, of course, I belong to the Quarter.
- set There was, however, one set -off to it.
1 words made from the letters FET
3 letter words made from FET:eft.