What is the correct spelling for FEURNAL?
This word (Feurnal) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FEURNAL
- carnal You had never examined your reasons for your faith; as a true believer should, you distrusted the efficacy of your carnal reason.
- diurnal It was noticed that, like the sun, many of these stars rose and set in consequence of the diurnal movement, while the moon obviously followed a similar law.
- fauna Its Fauna has the same.
- fecal Once confronted however, it is not hard to imagine how these fecal rocks and other obnoxious debris interfere with the proper function of the colon.
- fennel Then take two handfulls of Sweet-marjoram, as much Rose-mary, and as much Baulm: and two handful of Fennel -roots, as much of Parsley-roots, and as many Esparages-roots: slice them in the middle, and take out the pith, wash and scrape them very clean, and put them with your herbs into your Liquor.
- feral In Palaeolithic times these caves were inhabited by a rude race of feral nomads who lived by the chase, and fashioned the rude tools which we have already described.
- fern Peter peeped from the corner of one eye at the place where he had seen the two soft, gentle eyes, but there was nothing to be seen but the gently waving leaf of the big fern .
- ferny "You know Ferny Woods are much as a mile this side of the Moodys'," she was saying.
- fetal This is especially true if the fetal membranes are retained.
- feudal Hidage was a tax upon every hide of land; foddercorn an ancient feudal right that the lord should be provided with fodder for his horses; hen-rents were a common reservation upon inferior tenures.
- final He did not want to go, to say the final words, and yet he did not know how to stay.
- finale Like our bodies that end in a narrow cell-the long, elaborate and in some instances-sensible and eloquent speeches of our legislators receive their finale in the approving-Aye-or the emphatic-No.
- formal And I call myself normal, casual or formal – Regular Guy Ft. Zee by Murphy Lee
- funnily He looked funnily penitent, whenever his eyes caught mine, which was often, for somehow I could not keep looking on my plate all the time.
- furl He saw her pause before the door of the opposite house, open it with a latchkey, and caught a full view of her profile in the single moment that she turned to furl her umbrella and enter.
- furnace At any rate Mr. and Mrs. Furnace took the risk with a cheerful mind.
- journal 1901 The Author's thanks are due to the Editors of the Journal of Theological Studies, and to the Publishers, Messrs.
- kernel "No," ses I, "Kernel.
- penal You ask this after she did her best to send you back to penal servitude?
- vernal To this end it will help him to note that the poles, the zenith, the meridian, the horizon, and the equator seem to stand still in the sky, always in the same place with respect to the observer, while the hour circles and the vernal equinox move with the stars and keep the same place among them.
- Hernial The human species is, of all others, most subject to hernial in the groin.
- Ferns Ferns and other sweet-smelling growing things lined the sides.
159 words made from the letters FEURNAL
3 letter words made from FEURNAL:afl, ale, ane, anu, are, ear, elf, enl, era, ern, fan, far, fen, flu, fun, fur, lan, lea, ler, leu, raf, ref, rna, rue, run, ufa, url, urn.
5 letter words made from FEURNAL:afren, erfan, erlan, falen, faler, falun, farel, farle, farne, farul, faure, fearn, feral, ferla, flare, frale, frane, fuera, fural, furan, furen, lafer, laner, lanre, lanuf, larne, laune, learn, lenau, lerna, leuna, lfnar, luena, lunae, lunar, luner, nauer, neafl, neral, nerul, nufer, rafle, ralfe, rauen, renal, rfuea, ruane, ulnae, ulnar.
4 letter words made from FEURNAL:alne, alur, anfu, anle, anlu, arul, auer, earl, earn, elan, elua, enur, eral, fale, fare, faun, faur, fear, fern, feur, flan, flea, fler, flue, frau, frea, frue, fuel, fuer, fula, fune, fure, furl, lafe, lane, larn, lauf, leaf, lean, lear, lena, leur, lnfa, lran, luar, luen, luer, luna, lure, naur, near, neuf, nrfl, nuel, nuer, raef, rafn, rale, raue, raun, real, renu, reul, ruea, ruef, ruen, rufa, rufe, rufl, rule, runa, rune, uale, ufer, ulna, unal, uner, unlf, unrf, urea, uren, urna.