What is the correct spelling for FEWLT?
This word (Fewlt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FEWLT
- belt The facts that Trinidad is out of the hurricane track and off the earthquake belt have had a good deal to do with its prosperity, too, you know. My hand's kinda fumbled with her white plastic belt I'd taste her baby pink lipstick and that's when I'd melt – Hot Patootie (Whatever Happened To Saturday Night) by Meat Loaf
- celt Nor from the Teutons, from whose deities those of the Celt equally differ.
- fault Whose fault was that? Anytime i get a little silly, please try not to be dismayed. you know it's really not my fault. Just take everything i say with a grain of salt. – Humor Me by Hazell Dean
- faulty If his most ambitious efforts at portraiture of character are often faulty at once in color and in outline, some of his slighter sketches have a freshness and tenderness of beauty which may well atone for the gravest of his certainly not infrequent offences.
- fealty The more death-like the conditions of the body, the more lucid the mind, which for the time owes it no fealty.
- feat When I look at the thirty-four little volumes which she produced in less than as many months, and when I consider the character of their contents, I am bound to say that I consider the feat of mere industry unparalleled, within my knowledge.
- feel Wish I could feel like this when I am there."
- fell Her eyes fell before his.
- fella Say, Nicholas, who's this fella that's always laughing, no matter what you say?
- felled By twelve o'clock we had marched back to our former position near the felled timber.
- felt He felt sick at heart.
- field This once I will allow you to go to the field without a wife.
- Feet It came down nearly to his feet.
- Fest There are three music festivals in Miri, namely Borneo Jazz Festival, Asia Music Festival (AMF) and Miri Country Music Fest (MCMF).
- felts A contemporary use for Navajo-Churro fleece has been disclosed by papermaking researcher Donald Farnsworth, whose quest to replicate paper identical to what was manufactured during the Renaissance era required woolen felts made from fleece with archaic characteristics.