What is the correct spelling for FFELT?
This word (Ffelt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FFELT
- fault That wasn't Grant's fault.
- fealty Pinning the Stars and Stripes to a tent-pole, I asserted the achievement in the name of the ninety millions of countrymen who swear fealty to that flag.
- feat A dragon-fly stood on his head against a reed-a most difficult feat, I should think.
- feel "You must try to tell me what you feel," she said.
- fell She remained silent for a little, and her eyes fell.
- felt She felt quite certain that, for good or for bad, she was very like the rest of her family.
- field The labourers in the field know it, and by their manner show that they know it.
- filet I don't see why I should wear a hard-boiled shirt and a necktie any more than a man should wear a pink georgette trimmed with filet.
- fillet Here's a fillet that is worth its weight in gold.
- flat Beyond that flat, and further to the eastward, the same hills already seen were still visible, and others northward of them, just like them.
- fleet As sufficient seamen were not to be found, two regiments of foot were sent on board the fleet.
- flit The birds flit across it from tree to tree, casting "strange, flutterin' shadders" over the grave of him who loved them so well.
- fuel Fuel oil may likewise be required at Port D, but if the commander knows that ample fuel oil is in store there, no operation to cover this feature is required of him.
- Feet You cannot even see the feet."
- Filed "So," said Mr. Creakle, "this is the young gentleman whose teeth are to be filed!
- Fled All else is gone, from those great eyes The soul has fled: When faith is lost, when honor dies, The man is dead!
- felts One day she remarked to Mrs. Felts: "Alice, this is the only time since your marriage that I have ever wanted you back; when I gave you up, I did so freely and have never regretted it, and this is the first time I have ever really needed you since, and now the Lord has arranged it for you to be here."