What is the correct spelling for FFIEND?
This word (Ffiend) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FFIEND
- fanned He fanned himself with a large straw hat, without any ribbon, and talked splendidly to us, as we three walked together under the trees.
- feint This movement at first was regarded as a feint only, with the intention of uncovering Washington; but as column after column was known to have crossed the Potomac, and to be advancing through the State with more or less rapidity, the tocsin of alarm was sounded everywhere, and a general movement was made to repel the invaders.
- fend He couldn't fend off eight grasping hands with his own two.
- fiend There's a jealous fiend in that girl.
- find Well, I'll try and find out-I won't be gone a minute, dear.
- fined Says the traveller: "If you kiss a woman in public, though offered as a courteous salutation, if any information is given to the select members, both shall be whipped or fined ."
- fond After a while they got so fond of each other that the boy asked her to go home with him to his father's house, and he told his father that he wanted to marry her.
- friend Will you do nothing for a man who is my friend ?
- fund Owing to his naturally strong and highly cultivated mind, great industry and extensive fund of practical knowledge, he was one of the most useful members of the national legislature.
- offend "There," she cried, "I will not keep you, but I must say what I have on my mind, even if I offend you and make you angry as I did before."
- Fawned His sister's sons fawned around him continuously, but he called them a lot of ignorant louts, barbarians, and would hardly look at them.
- fiends When Gertrude went out on the road she would always draw her kerchief far down over her face, keep her eyes lowered, and rush on as if fiends were pursuing her.