What is the correct spelling for FGACT?
This word (Fgact) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FGACT
- dogcart Entering the town he was nearly run over by a dogcart.
- eject It was an act of amazing imprudence such as would only have suggested itself to a man who, like the Bishop of Mende, never summoned discretion to his council but to eject it ignominiously.
- facade Though the day had now dawned, none of the four shadowy figures, outlined against the facade of the cliff, could be identified.
- fact 2190. Is that the fact?
- factor And this is on a sick with it factor Exhibit A, E, S, Genesis of the klepto reactor – We're Famous by aesop rock
- forget "You are right not to forget," she said.
- frigate Their boat was moored not a dozen yards above; they were sent by the tender of a frigate lying off Hartlepool for fresh water.
- gadget The guard was knocked out with Walt's gas gadget, that Bish was carrying.
- jacket I'll get into a jacket-then we'll have some bridge.
- Cacti He rolled down his trousers' leg, closed his knife and tossed it to Pink for fear he might lose it, examined critically a patch of grass to make sure there were no more cacti hidden there and bawled: "Come on, now, I'll sure give yuh a run for your money this time, by cripes!"
- Forgot I forgot about him in Ceylon, but since I've been here I've wondered ...