What is the correct spelling for FGIURE?
This word (Fgiure) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FGIURE
- failure "We'll declare that first 'one good turn' a failure and start afresh.
- fibre For wistful thought of her he sought still to put her from him, weakly tried while every fibre of his being called for her who was always to rule his warm heart, whatever the vagaries of his foolish head.
- figure The figure remained caught.
- figured He figured it would be childish to refuse after that-and accepted his first cigarette.
- Figaro I laugh, like Figaro , said Tricotrin, that I may not be obliged to weep.
- figures We find the following figures , 3000, 5000, 6000, 7000, 9000, 12000, 15000-i.
- Figueroa 1640 - João Serrão da Cunha became the fourtheenth governor of Portuguese Cape Verde 1645 Philippine Dynasty ends Lourenço Garro became the fifteenth governor of Portuguese Cape Verde 1646 - Jorge de Araújo became the sixteenth governor of Portuguese Cape Verde 1648 Roque de Barros do Rêgo became the seventeenth governor of Portuguese Cape Verde for a few months The Council of Government began 1649 The Council of government ended, the Philippine dynasty completed ended in Cape Verde 12 June - Gonçalo de Gamboa Ayala became the eighteenth governor of Portuguese Cape Verde 1650 Final end of the Habsburg rule in the Portuguese colonies Pedro Semedo Cardoso became the twentieth governor of Portuguese Cape Verde 1651 - Jorge de Mesquita Castelo Branco became the 21st governor of Portuguese Cape Verde 1653 - Pedro Ferreira Barreto became the 22nd governor of Portuguese Cape Verde 1655 - São Filipe on the island of Fogo was destroyed by Flemish pirates 1658 - Francisco de Figueroa became the 23rd governor of Portuguese Cape Verde 1661 - March 30: A total solar eclipse took place about 10 miles (20-30 km) north of the island of Santo Antão, it was visibly partial in the archipelago 1662 - September 12: An annular solar eclipse took place about 90-100 miles (150 km) north of the island of Sal, it was visibly partial in the archipelago 1663 - António Galvão became the 24th governor of Portuguese Cape Verde 1667 Fortim Carlota built to prevent further pirate attacks on the island of Fogo Manuel da Costa Pessoa became the 25th governor of Portuguese Cape Verde and served his first term 1671 - Manuel Pacheco de Melo became the 26th governor of Portuguese Cape Verde 1673 - August 12: A total solar eclipse started about 50 miles (90-100 km) south of the island of Santiago around Praia and Maio, it was visibly partial in the east of Santiago and the islands of São Nicolau, Boa Vista and Maio 1675 - The last eruption on the main cone on Fogo that would later create a larger eruption 1676 April 30: João Cardoso Pássaro became the 27th governor of Portuguese Cape Verde June 11: An annular solar eclipse took place in the Sotavento Islands except for Fogo, João Valente reef and Boa Vista island, the remainder was visibly partial Late-1676: The Second Council of Government took place 1678 - The Second Council of Government ended 15 March: Manuel da Costa Pessoa became the 28th governor of Portuguese Cape Verde and served his second term 1680 - A major eruption took place in Pico do Fogo and devastated much of the island, many inhabitants fled the island, several would settle in nearby Brava, the eruption continued for a few years, it would receive the island name Fogo (Portuguese for fire).
58 words made from the letters FGIURE
4 letter words made from FGIURE:egri, eriu, feig, feur, fire, frei, frie, frue, frug, fuer, fuge, fure, gifu, grue, grui, guei, guie, gure, iure, rieu, rife, ruef, rufe, ruge, rugi, ufer, uige, urfi, urge, urie.
3 letter words made from FGIURE:erg, fig, fir, frg, fri, fug, fur, gui, gur, ige, ire, ref, rig, rue, rug.
5 letter words made from FGIURE:ergui, figer, frige, fruge, frugi, fugie, furie, greif, grief, grufe, guier, guire, rufie.