What is the correct spelling for FIAL?
This word (Fial) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FIAL
- dial The sun-dial shaft is already heaved up and broken.
- fail There are men who fail-and go on again-all their lives long."
- fiat Presently it transpired that the official fiat was 'won by a foot,' and that the judge did not consider the race over until the winner's stern was clear of the line!
- fill But Dil surely had enough to fill up her time.
- final Lord Probus had taken his advice, and refused to accept Dorothy's "No" as final; but that by no means settled the matter.
- foal A field, a row of tall elms growing at the end of it, which cut off any further view; a flock of geese, a flock of turkeys, a little black donkey, a foal, and a rough pony-that was all.