What is the correct spelling for FIANDS?
This word (Fiands) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FIANDS
- fiend The buildings are all modern, as the fire-fiend destroyed nearly the entire place so late as 1827, when nine hundred buildings and over were consumed within the space of a few hours.
- find At the same time I had to find another Goddess in a hurry.
- finis Prudy always added the word "Finis" at the close of her remarks each day, considering it a very good ending.
- fins Perhaps you will recollect the seal in the Zoological Gardens, which used to come out of its pond at the call of the French sailor to whom it belonged, and, climbing up while he sat on a chair, put its fins round his neck and give him a kiss.
- funds In Russia, Italian opera, formerly subsidised from the Imperial purse, was left to private enterprise, and all available funds and encouragement transferred to national opera houses; whilst in France the reaction is such, that even the rare production of an Italian opera in one of the French theatres is tolerated and nothing more.
- viands The broken viands upon the table in front of him suggested that he had just made a tolerable breakfast, but his pose was expressive of limp resignation, and one could have fancied from the look in his thin face that he was feeling very sorry for himself.
- Faints Perchance there haunts us in remembrance, Our own most dear and lyric dream, Another long forgotten Springtime- And trembling neath this pang supreme, The heart faints for a distant country And for a night beside the sea!
- Finns The departures for this country, though not excessive, are yet steady both from this port and Stockholm, aggregating in some years forty thousand from Sweden and Norway combined, now and then a group of Finns going to make up the number.
- Friends Just friends, you know.
- fines I think the fines were imposed on these six men in order to try to stop them from going there; but it did not have that effect, and it was not attempted again.
- fans A jubilant shout swelled from the throats of the watching freshmen and their fans .
- fiends Manley took his eyes from the coming fire and glanced around him, saw that he was alone, and, with a despairing oath, wheeled his horse and raced back down the hill to town, as if fiends rode behind the saddle.
- finds The man who is bent on nourishing his spirit to life everlasting simply cannot dispense with what he finds in Christ.
- fends But if she accumulates territory, though she may profit at first, she weakens her power by dividing it; for the more she fends abroad, the less will remain at home; and, instead of giving law to the tyrant, she may be obliged to receive law from him.
- feints The two, abandoning their feints , suddenly rushed together, and the swarthy arms of the monster slipped around the white body of Pierre.
- founds He leaves this too; and after much wandering arrives in Greece; where he founds several cities, and reigns sixty-two years.
- FADS They're one of his fads-for their beauty.
- FIATS I give once more laws which no libertine is so hardy not to feel exalted in adopting; I hold my court, and issue my fiats; I am like the madman, and out of the very straws of my cell, I make my subjects and my realm; and when I wake from these bright visions, and see myself an old, deserted man, forgotten, and decaying inch by inch in a foreign village, I can at least summon sufficient of my ancient regality of spirit not to sink beneath the reverse.
- finders He who is tolerant with the intolerant, mild with the fault-finders, and free from passion with the passionate, him I call indeed a wise man.
- finals "Let us look at the end lines again," said Lindsay, and she read aloud: Please take my initials and finals likewise: The former you'll find to be hiding the latter; If you've solved the enigma you'll see 'tis a matter Perchance may provide you with just a lost link, And bring you a greater reward than you think.
47 words made from the letters FIANDS
3 letter words made from FIANDS:aid, ain, ani, ans, das, dia, din, dis, dna, fad, fan, fda, fin, ida, nad, sad, sif, sin.
4 letter words made from FIANDS:aids, asin, asnd, dais, dias, disa, fain, fans, find, fins, naif, sadi, said, sand, sian, sida.
5 letter words made from FIANDS:dafni, dains, dinas, fandi, fands, finda, finds, ifans, insaf, isnad, naifs, nsaid, safin.