What is the correct spelling for FICADE?
This word (Ficade) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FICADE
- arcade When she reached the arcade it was deserted. From the video arcade The owner of the restaurant Pulls down the shade The thunder of the trucks – Don't forget me by Joe Cocker
- cad "Diplomacy with that insufferable cad !
- cicada Head first, the Cicada dives into the abyss, down which the spoiler drags her by successive jerks.
- code In 1809, Romilly brought his eminent legal knowledge and graceful eloquence to bear against the sanguinary criminal code which a dark age had obtruded on the noonday of civilization.
- decade Under the law in effect since 1955, to rate a place on the ballot for its nominee a party had to submit petitions signed by 500 citizens of one county and 250 citizens each of the other two counties; that's what minority parties had been doing for a decade to be on statewide ballots, but none of their candidates had gotten as many as 500 votes, so they hadn't been a real threat to the Establishment.
- facade A partly filled-in moat led past the other, and in between stretched the curtain wall which now formed the facade of the house itself.
- faced And he knew that sooner or later it must be faced .
- fad Suffrage was her latest fad .
- fade But this girl,-whether she should live and fade by his side, or whether she should give her hand to some fitting noble suitor,-or even though she might at last become the wife of this man who loved her, would always have been pure.
- faded The light faded from the hold.
- fake "Yes, I recollect his fake aeroplane that scared the life out of you," grinned Roy.
- fate Those words decided my fate in life.
- fiat To-day, by the fiat of madness, we are plunged in distress and threatened with political ruin, anarchy, and annihilation.
- facades From all the houses the plaster was peeling off in many places, a prey to the inclemencies of London winters; all presented gray facades , with an air of eeriness about their few windows, flush with the outside wall-at one time painted white, no doubt, but now of uniform dinginess with the rest of the plaster work.
- faked The empty bowl is placed, upside down, over the faked bowl, and with a bag of rice on the tray, you are ready to do the trick.
43 words made from the letters FICADE
3 letter words made from FICADE:ace, ade, aec, aid, cad, cia, dec, dia, die, ecf, fad, fda, fed, ice, ida, ifc.
4 letter words made from FICADE:acid, aide, cade, cafe, cedi, dace, daei, daie, deaf, deca, deci, deif, dice, face, fade, fdic, fica, iced, idea.
5 letter words made from FICADE:acide, afide, decaf, faced, facie, fcade, fedia, icade.