What is the correct spelling for FICITTIOUS?
This word (Ficittious) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FICITTIOUS
- facetious Our physician is not less curious and facetious in the account of the fees which the Roman physicians received.
- faustus 1896. Marlowe's "Doctor Faustus" St. George's Hall.
- fictitious Journalism raises a novelist's status, for a view expressed by a fictitious character is not taken seriously, while the same view fastened to an event of the day acquires importance, satisfies the specific function of the press, which is more and more that of a champion of found causes.
- Vistas No streets give vistas of stately buildings.
- Festus The comment of Festus shows that these words were addressed by Lucilius to Scipio.
- feasts The priest, rather excited, exclaimed, in a loud voice, "You do not fast, you observe no more the feasts of the saints!
- FACETS He swam carefully round the terraces, whose pale shadows through the swift-spinning emerald facets of the water seemed merest fancy.