What is the correct spelling for FICTIUS?
This word (Fictius) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FICTIUS
- factious One of the first questions which came up for settlement on the conclusion of peace between England and France in 1629 was that of the Queen's household, and the ambassador sent to London to arrange this matter turned out to be one of those fascinating but factious persons whom ill-fortune threw so often in Henrietta's path.
- fetus Turn the fetus so as to make a normal anterior presentation.
- fictitious Produced them cautiously, and one by one, studied them, and copied their style, and exhibited sometimes a genuine, and sometimes a fictitious piece?
- fictive I invited you, of all the men of my vast acquaintance, because I hoped your trained and fictive eye would see and appreciate her."
- ficus The Sumatran language shows traces of Indian and Arabic influence, and that the early civilisation of the huge island was of Hindu origin is evidenced by innumerable Sanskrit words, and by the fact that the consecrated pipal tree, the "Ficus Religiosa" of India, remains to this day the sacred tree of the Batteks.
- fifties "You ought to hear my father tell about some of his campaigns 'way back in the fifties," remarked Jack.
- focus I can tell- She yielded reluctantly, and in a moment he had caught the focus.
- ictus 1. It was essential to the character of the senarius that the sixth syllable, or latter half of the third foot, should have an arsis, ictus metricus, or accent in the English sense.
- factors The English National Opera House Three factors determine the existence of any given theatre and have to be considered with reference to my proposed National Opera House, namely, tradition, custom, and enterprise.
- facts Still further, and not going beyond the facts apparent in the Gospel, it is plain that Christ died for us, in the sense that all He did, His whole life on earth from first to last, was for our sake.
- fits From this she would burst out into fits of open defiance of him, daring him as an impostor; in fact, Martin said, 'That morning has darkened my life forever; the shadow of it will be over me to the last hour I live!
- FIATS Dashway Speeder turned the search-light of his launch across the fiats and there amid the surrounding mud, still bubbling from the effects of the departing tide, was presented a scene like unto a picture on a movie screen.
- factoids If it had been any of the other grad students, I'd have assumed he was grepping for some bolstering factoids to support his next sally.
- Fujitsu ‡ Caruso participated in Saturday practice and the Sunday race after Porter was critically injured during the Fujitsu Series race before qualifying Friday.
- fists Dillard's voice rose with his anger, and he slid to his feet, his blue eyes blinking and blazing, and his round fists clenched till the knuckles showed white.
- fajitas In September 2017 Chilis dropped about 40 percent of its menu items to focus on burgers, ribs, and fajitas.
42 words made from the letters FICTIUS
3 letter words made from FICTIUS:cis, cst, cut, fit, icu, ifc, sic, sif, sit, suf, tic, tiu, utc.
4 letter words made from FICTIUS:cuif, cuit, cuti, cuts, fist, fits, fuit, fusi, scut, sift, sifu, suit, tsui, tuis, uict.
5 letter words made from FICTIUS:cuifs, cuits, cutis, ficus, ictsi, ictus, isufi, itics, scuft, scuti, sicut, sufic, tisci, tisfu.