What is the correct spelling for FICTORY?
This word (Fictory) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FICTORY
- factor The factor told us.
- factors Then, in considering the hosiery matter, when you leave the town, you come to the middle-men, merchants, or merchant factors, or merchant proprietors; in which case the knitters are their tenants.
- factory My, you are a young-looking man to be running a factory like this.
- rectory "And I am very glad we never see him now," said Helen one day when they were staying at the Rectory, and incidentally the troubles at Miss Twettenham's were named.
- victory That was my hour of victory.