What is the correct spelling for FIDAYS?
This word (Fidays) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FIDAYS
- days Why should I live but to Thy praise? My life is hid with Thee. O Lord, no longer be my days Than I may fruitful be. – Deliverance from a Fit of Fainting by Anne Bradstreet
- midas Ja Midas on hidas – Midas by juice leskinen
- feats It is one of the finest feats of the war.
- fits If building a home, select a type that fits surroundings.
- fades The soul awakens to a definite triumph; there is sunrise within us, and all the world of night-darkened trouble fades.
- FAYS Peas-cod and Bean-pod looked very uncomfortable as the Queen said, "Thank you, Charm-ear; you have related the story well; and I hope," she continued, looking kindly at the discontented fays, "it will have a profitable effect.
- put on to
- act part of
- all owed
- am racked
- be in air
- beating down
- became visual
- became wealthy
- became wise
- become known
- become like
- bringing to fruition
- did wonders
- more extensive
- out of head