What is the correct spelling for FIDGES?
This word (Fidges) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FIDGES
- fidget As the day wore away and the night came on he seemed less sure, while even Uncle Timothy began to fidget , and when in the evening a young pettifogger, who had recently hung out his shingle on Laurel Hill, came in, he asked him, in a low tone, "if, under the present governor, they hung folks on circumstantial evidence alone."
- fudge Pausing abruptly on the path, he burst forth, indignantly: "Oh, f-f-f-fudge!
- Fogies I can't think of myself as living here with a dozen old fogies about the place all doing nothing, touching their hats, my-lording me at every turn, looking respectable, but as idle as pickpockets.
- figs He shall proclaim his figs in the name of the Prophet for all time if you will tell me about the old house.
- fixes "That night of the fixes he saw the branch falling.
- forges But the opportunity arrives when he takes advantage of this confidence, and forges a draft of $3,000, and it is cashed, and he is off, never to be heard from again.
- midges But we walked round the edges of two or three fields without seeing anything, then just as the sun went down, the first snipe got up and flew straight at a Burman behind me, so it got away, and in five minutes-no, one minute-we were in ground absolutely alive with snipe, thick as midges and about as visible.
- FAGS You can find merchants dealing in broken bottles, merchants in discarded "fags," merchants in the manure from the streets, merchants in rags and bones, egg shells and cabbage stalks.
- ridges Because out there the snipers work the ridges Building bombs and blowing bridges – Good Things by sisters of mercy
- fidgets Between pacifyin' the Commodore and frettin' over what couldn't possibly happen, I was half dead of the fidgets .