What is the correct spelling for FIDGETTED?
This word (Fidgetted) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FIDGETTED
- fidget Meanwhile the conversation had been continued between the doctor's lady and Chumbley, till the former began to fidget about, to the great amusement of the latter, who, knowing the lady's weakness, lay back with half-closed eyes, watching her uneasy glances as they followed the doctor, till after a chat here and a chat there, he made his way to the couch by Grey Stuart, and began to speak to her, evidently in a most earnest way.
- fidgety When the subject was mentioned she turned fidgety , and sometimes even left the room.
- fretted Below stretched the broken, unquiet sea, fretted with rock and surf, deep chanting of the wind and moon.
- Feted Madame de Lescure was the daughter of a nobleman of high rank; she had been celebrated as a beauty, and known to possess a great fortune; she had been feted and caressed in the world, but she had not been spoiled; she was possessed of much quiet sense; and though she was a woman of strong passions, she kept them under control.
- Fidgeted Instantly his eyes dropped, and he fidgeted uncomfortably in his seat.
- Filleted The play opened by the entrance of the chorus, white vestured and gold filleted, under the leadership of Miss Kinnaird, whose fine gestures and rhythmic movements were quite admirable.
- Fitted It was difficult to leave the harbour and the Masulah boats; they are thoroughly ugly yet perfectly well-fitted for their work!
- Flitted A smile, sad and wistful, flitted over her beautiful face as she called up the handsome face and graceful form of the youth.
- Gutted But it does not appear that he taught his hearers to build up Zion, but perhaps to pull her down; for they immediately went and gutted a meeting-house.
- Jetted Out from the attacking 'plane jetted sadden spurts of fire.
- budgeted The highest ranking projects should be implemented until the budgeted capital has been expended.
- fidgeting Mother will soon begin to feel one fidgeting inside her head after that."
- fidgets I also get attacked by fidgets .
60 words made from the letters FIDGETTED
3 letter words made from FIDGETTED:ddt, ded, die, dig, dit, edd, eeg, eft, fed, fee, fig, fit, gee, get, igd, ige, tdt, ted, tee, teg, tet, tie, tit.
5 letter words made from FIDGETTED:dedge, diede, dited, ditte, edged, edite, fedde, fedge, feige, fetid, fetig, gedde, ittee, tegid, teide, tiede, tiete.
4 letter words made from FIDGETTED:deed, deft, deif, diet, edde, edge, edit, feed, feig, fete, gede, gied, gift, ided, teti, tidd, tide, tied, tite, tted.