What is the correct spelling for FIDLER?
This word (Fidler) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FIDLER
- fiddle I had it: Fiddle up! Happiness is not a riddle When I'm list'ning to that big bass fiddle. – Slap That Bass by Unknown Author
- fiddler "You seem pretty young to be a fiddler," said the young man, surveying Philip with a glance of curiosity.
- file I kick it free style, make it worth your while I've got shelves of rhymes that I keep on file – The Scoop by beastie boys
- filled This filled her with fear.
- Fiddled "Tell us your father's name," broke in Lieutenant Everard, a small dark man, very nervous and restless, with eyes that winked continually and impatient fingers that fiddled endlessly with the tassel of his sword-hilt.
- fiddlers We don't want blind fiddlers in the Brilliant.
- fiddles Gipsies, she said, were a different sort: gipsies camped in gentlemen's parks; gipsies, horses, fiddles, and the wide world-that was what she liked.