What is the correct spelling for FIDNS?
This word (Fidns) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FIDNS
- fins Some more of the fins , eh?
- fitness You're into phyiscal fitness and emotional fatness – How Does It Happen by Al Stewart
- Ferns Now and then, I saw a rabbit peeping at me through the ferns.
- fines The dread of fines or bodily punishment, rather than the prospect of high prices, is the chief method by which the supplies can be kept up.
- fans Scream 70,000 fans Well, I know I could win their love back By catching a winning touch-down But, unfortunately, I was born with these very small hands – The lone some kicker by Adam Sandler
- widens "Sometimes, if the vein widens out enough, you get extra hands to work the wider face, but this size crew generally works out best.
- finds 'Tis not the bodies marry, but the minds, Which he in her angelic finds, – Love's Alchemy by John Donne
- fawns We obtained also three young fawns , of different species of deer; charming little creatures they were, great pets with Kathleen and Lily, and would follow them round the farm and into the house.
- feigns And, indeed, one of the Attic writers, perceiving it to be very hard to make an excuse for this, feigns that Aegeus, at the approach of the ship, running hastily to the Acropolis to see what news, slipped and fell down, as if he had no servants, or none would attend him on his way to the shore.
- fits O, that our night of woe might have remember'd My deepest sense, how hard true sorrow hits, And soon to you, as you to me, then tender'd The humble slave which wounded bosoms fits! – Shakespeare's Sonnet CXX. by Unknown Author
- fades Her hair was of that sun-in-a-mist gold that eventually fades almost imperceptibly into gray-if left to itself.