What is the correct spelling for FIEGHT?
This word (Fieght) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FIEGHT
- bight It is four or five fathoms deep at low water, and from about three-quarters to a quarter of a mile wide, and it is called the Ramsgate Man's Bight.
- eight At eight-forty that morning his letter would be taken out of the box and would start on its journey.
- eighty Perhaps McGinnis, forgetting his eighty years, wished now he were at Eden instead of Cal.
- feat My friends, who poured in all the evening to congratulate us, told me so, and that no such feat had ever been seen in the arena."
- feint Many of George's counsellors still looked upon the movement in Scotland as something merely in the nature of a feint.
- fiat The Emperor received the honors due to Zeus and his fiat had ruined the happiness of a contented home as completely as the thunderbolt wielded by the Father of the gods could have done.
- fidget I did it thus after a good deal of thought and fidget, and not seeing any better way, i.
- fight The open fight is his way.
- fighter He realized the enormity of the outrage he had committed, and he took his medicine, I think, as a fighter should.
- fit You know if a woman isn't fit to speak in the church she can't be fit to sing in it either."
- flight Presently the carriage stopped in front of a broad flight of stone steps and the boys climbed out.
- flighty "He was making right along at one time, and we all thought he would head the class, but now he is making an average of less than 2.5." "Oh, he is flighty," replied the other.
- freight I have answered that I accept the invitation, not for self, but for daughter and friends and Comet; which latter must have free transportation on first-class fast-going freight, or he is no friend of mine.
- fright You did give me a fright.
- height The excitement caused by Godfrey's death, and by the discovery of Coleman's papers, was then at the height.
- light The courage in her eyes was like the clear light of a star to him as he went out.
- might I thought you might need it or something."
- night That night, when John Jr.
- right That's right, you see.
- sight "Mr. Mallock," he said, "I see you know some of these gentlemen by sight."
- tight Keep the news till some rainy day, when he's wondering how to get round a tight corner.
- weight Over the still summer garden rested a weight of peace.
- wight The one was Jones,-a thrifty wight- Whose mill in every wind went right.
- Feet All was right, he was sure, and down he ran as fast as his feet could carry him.
- Fie "Hoot fie, Janet, woman," said her mother, affecting anger to hide far other feelings.
- Fought She had learned to fight; she had fought against Gratton, against Brodie; she would fight as she had never done until now against death itself.
- fights "Oh, that would be jolly," Charley said, "I know, I papa, having fights with Indians, and all that sort of thing.
37 words made from the letters FIEGHT
4 letter words made from FIEGHT:efgh, eiht, feig, geht, gift, gihe, heft, iteh, ithe, tegh, tehf, thge, thie, tihg.
3 letter words made from FIEGHT:eft, ehf, fig, fit, get, het, hfg, hie, ige, teg, tie.
5 letter words made from FIEGHT:eight, eigth, feith, fethi, fetig, fight, fithe, gheit, hefti, ifthe, theif, thief.