What is the correct spelling for FIENS?
This word (Fiens) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FIENS
- fiend The one was bone of a serpent from Calidone forest, named the serpent of the fiend ; and its virtue saveth all men who hold it from weariness.
- finis I write the finis here against my love, This is my love's last epitaph and tomb.
- fins Quickly the fins and rolling curves were all about us.
- Finns For the Finns were in those days credited with a deep knowledge of the black art.
- Ferns Ferns, the like of which we never beheld, grew all about the highway.
- fines The inquisitor reflected that Saavedra was a man of great talent, and that he therefore should be treated with moderation; besides that, he had always conducted himself like a real judge, except that he only condemned the accused to pay fines .
- fans The dry-grinders consented, some of them, to profit by his improved fans .
- liens The system of crop liens is unknown.
- fiends Most of the other emperors, sprung up into fiends in the hot-bed of arbitrary power.
- fawns "I dare not tell you all that story yet," said Mopsa; "but, Jack, as the brown doe and all the fawns came up to greet me, and passed by turns into the sunbeam, they took their own forms, every one of them, because the spell was broken.
- feigns She alters her tactics, feigns a severe illness, and the parents are alarmed.
- fens The alluvium of the fens , on the other hand, has very probably suffered a slight depression.