What is the correct spelling for FIENST?
This word (Fienst) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FIENST
- feast My, such a feast as was spread out there!
- feint We marched through their camp, made a feint , by descending into a gully, of coming upon them unawares, and continued there, until silence and darkness secured our peaceful occupation of the ground.
- fiend Cynthia and I felt our way along, while Greeley stayed with the horse-the beast acted like a fiend -and then we saw a light: your light!
- fiesta As on the occasion of our first visit, it was again a season of fiesta .
- finest It's the finest thing in the world.
- fins A shoal of small fish, with ashy-green backs and bright orange bellies and fins , was seen below.
- first I did at first ."
- fist But it was always under the breath, for Conal was a man with a fist that could punish any reflections on his character as thoroughly as the fist of a man had ever been known to.
- inst On the night of the 18th we encountered one of the most awful hurricanes ever witnessed by the oldest sailor on board; and from this date to the 24th inst .
- Faints His wife comes in at the moment he replies, and at these words, which renewed her grief, the poor woman faints away.
- Fest Himlen er bleven Jordens Gjaest Snart er det Julens sode Fest .
- Finns The other Finns and the Spaniard, besides an Englishman or two, always took Norman's side in an argument.
- fines I cannot pay for a bet and school-fines while the children of our neighbours want clothes and fire."
- fiends Can it be possible that he-The fiends !
- feints Then Getaway threw out one of his feints of mock surprise.
- fens He was a bard-a scald-and from the land where he had seen such grim horror, he fled to the land of the Goths, and there, in the court of the king, he sang the gloomy tale of the never-ending slaughter of noble warriors by the foul Grendel of the fens and moors.
- freest Although nominally Russian subjects, these people are the freest subjects in the world, paying no taxes and framing their own laws, which is perhaps only just seeing that they have never been really conquered by Russia.
75 words made from the letters FIENST
3 letter words made from FIENST:eft, ent, est, fen, fes, fin, fit, ies, net, nit, sen, set, sif, sin, sit, ten, tie, tin, tnf.
4 letter words made from FIENST:enif, feni, fens, fien, fine, fins, fise, fist, fits, inst, iten, nest, nets, nfte, nits, sein, sent, sift, sine, site, snit, ties, tine, tsen.
5 letter words made from FIENST:entsi, etsin, feint, feist, fenis, fenit, fents, festi, fient, fiest, fines, finet, fiset, fites, fnest, inset, intef, neifs, niefs, senft, senti, setif, setin, sient, stein, stfen, stief, tenis, tiens, tines, tsien, tsine.