What is the correct spelling for FIET?
This word (Fiet) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FIET
- diet Had been on a general diet at home.
- fiat We will see that he does this by the mere fiat of his word-that magic dexterity which has served so well primitive man in his struggles with reality.
- fief The Swabian fief of Reichenbach became vacant.
- fist But he got out immegiately, and the minute he and I stepped onto terry firmy he turned and shook his fist at the man and sez he, "If it wuzn't for the crowd and Samantha's feelin's, I would whip you within an inch of your life!
- fit I'm not fit to marry any woman-much less her."
- fret The baby was beginning to fret, so I don't think I understood it exactly."
- Feet Her feet were no sooner safe upon it than the boat was allowed to move away.
- Fie She talks loudly, so that I may hear it, and says to him, "Fie, you ought to be ashamed of yourself to let people see how naughty you are."