What is the correct spelling for FIFILLD?
This word (Fifilld) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FIFILLD
- afield The last snow of winter was gone, the sap ran in the trees, the cows fed further afield .
- airfield Within minutes he was at the Station-low, dusty domes, many of them deserted, now, at the edge of the airfield , a lazily-spinning wind gauge, tractors, auto-jeeps, several helicopters.
- defiled A deep sympathy, a nameless anguish seized her soul, and before Pentaur could open his lips, she had sunk slowly down before Ameni, saying in low tones: "I have sinned and defiled myself; thou hast said it-as Pentaur said it by the hut of the paraschites.
- failed Don't you dare to tell me you have failed me!
- felled A mountain ash felled by a recent storm bridged the ditch at the side of the road.
- field The field of his labours was a wide one.
- fifty It was still early in the morning when she reached the town, now grown to be a settlement of fifty houses.
- filled His mind was too filled with hope for the future to understand her.
- fillet He had moved a step forward to examine the hidden space at the back of the pile, when his further advance was instantly stopped by the appearance of a man who walked forth from it dressed in the floating, purple-edged robe and white fillet of the Pagan priests.
- fluid There was by this time considerable increase in the quantity of fluid .
- foiled I had an adventure with a couple of thieves and I foiled them; they've got seventy pistols.
- fold Fold, and serve on a hot dish.
- fourfold One of the Liberal party was arguing that Ulster had made Home Rule an absolute necessity, because Nationalists would have "fourfold justification if they resisted in the way you have taught them to resist the Government of this country in maintaining the old system."
- frilled On such days the wonderful frilled caps, that stand out for quite a foot above the head, are seen on every peasant woman.
- fulfilled I have fulfilled but a small portion of my oath.
- rifled But two men held him, in spite of his struggles, while the third rifled his pockets, broke open his trunks, and took all that was of any value in the way of watches and jewelry.
- Fiddled Here I staid with Mr. Creed all the morning, and at noon dined with my Lord, who was very merry, and after dinner we sang and fiddled a great while.
- Filed I could plainly note the dark shadows of the fellows as they filed out past the fire, but I never ventured to take eye or gun off the man I watched.
- Fizzled If that's your guess you'll have to guess again, For thus I fizzled in a burst of glory, And this rhythmatic side-show doth contain The sum and substance of my hard-luck story, Showing how Vanity is still on deck And Humble Virtue gets it in the neck.
- Fled Her strength was gone: for the present farther flight was impossible, unless she fled from earth-fled into the unknown.
- riffled Bennington riffled the papers on his desk showing when the prisoners on hand had been received and how long they had been ready to go to their assigned prison.