What is the correct spelling for FIFITES?
This word (Fifites) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FIFITES
- fates Simon Girty cursed all the fates .
- fifties Parkside tennants caught, thirties, forties, and the fifties – A Ha by Mos Def
- fifty Buck fifty a gram quickly I'm real shifty – Down South by BIG TYMERS
- forties An old friend of Mrs. Merriam, a cosmopolitan American woman, had once praised the Hotel Valmont, Angela had remembered; and driving from Twenty-third Street up into the Forties , New York was almost as strange to her as if she had never seen it before.
- forfeits Did you ever play forfeits when you was little?
- fetes On this occasion there was a succession of magnificent fetes , of which the Emperor was always the hero, and at which his hosts tried, by every variety of homage, to express to this great man the admiration with which his military genius inspired them.
- fits As she before had had several such fits of cholick, Mr. Stevens did not apprehend any immediate danger.
40 words made from the letters FIFITES
3 letter words made from FIFITES:eff, eft, est, fes, fit, ies, set, sif, sit, tie.
4 letter words made from FIFITES:efif, efsf, fief, fife, fise, fist, fits, seff, sift, site, teff, ties, tiff.
5 letter words made from FIFITES:feist, festi, fiefs, fiest, fifes, fifie, fiset, fites, setif, sieff, steff, stief, stiff, teffs, teifi, tiffs, tisei.