What is the correct spelling for FIFTEY?
This word (Fiftey) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FIFTEY
- fate I lost heart, for that Fate seemed to have declared against me.
- fete I hope you and your daughter were not tired by walking about so much yesterday at the fete.
- fiat Until recent days he had also directed, with a dictator's fiat power, most of the affairs of the countryside.
- fidgety He grew fidgety-he rose-he vanished.
- fief The emperor, who chanced to be gazing from his window, beheld this strange sight by the clear moonlight, and the next morning sent for the young couple, who stood before him in the expectation of being sentenced to death, when the generous father bestowed upon Eginhart his daughter's hand, and the Odinwald in fief.
- fife It dominates for miles on every side; and people on the decks of ships, or ploughing in quiet country places over in Fife, can see the banner on the Castle battlements, and the smoke of the old town blowing abroad over the subjacent country.
- fifteen You must have fifteen thousand a year yet.
- fifth Somehow Stas had managed to shift for himself as best he could, but this fifth journey required great preparations.
- fifties In her late forties and early fifties, she was still "the most gorgeous Lady Blessington," still as lovely, as magnetic, as adorable as in her teens.
- fiftieth I had turned for the fiftieth time to face that library door, when suddenly I heard a hoarse cry break from within and saw the door fly open and Dorothy come hurrying out.
- fifty Fifty-five or fifty-six years old.
- filet Lil knew when camisoles were edged with filet, and when with Irish.
- filter In such case, if left at rest, the lower part of the teat fills up and the milk flows in a full stream at the first pressure, but after this it will not fill up again without sufficient time for it to filter through.
- fit I-I-well, I haven't a dress fit to wear!
- fitter I must work it out at once while the inspiration is still active; for I never felt keener and fitter in my life.
- five I've been up since five this morning.
- lifter But thou, O Lord, art a shield about me; My glory, and the lifter up of mine head.
- nifty He wasn't a Freshman yet, but he could give points to all the college in the matter of explosive clothes and nifty ways of being expensive to Dad.
- sifter 1 flour sifter .
- Fifer Those tipsy heroes, staggering along to the tunes of tipsy drummer and tiny fifer, while Doll Tearsheet and Moll Flanders harass them with enforced embraces, played their part no doubt in the horrible cruelties which succeeded Culloden.
- Fitted This man was so ill-fitted for such work that two men were required to help him mount a horse.
- fifes Suddenly came a sound of music, fifes and drums.