What is the correct spelling for FIFTS?
This word (Fifts) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FIFTS
- fifties If I was born in the forties I'd be a teen in the fifties – I Hate My Generation by Sloan
- fifty sharp as a buck fifty doing my dance, and honey mad cause she can't keep up with me – Family Affair (Remix) by fabolous
- rifts It wants to remain in power itself, and for that reason it wants to keep a majority of the people on its side; but it knows well that if the Opposition were to become so enfeebled as to be no longer formidable, rifts would soon appear in its own ranks.
- lifts What was truly crushing, truly dreadful, was to think that doubtless he would never again feel that admirable joy which lifts you from the ground, carries you, you know not where, nor how, above sense.
- sifts And would you have wondered when he sifts in a couple days later and makes me a cold offer of sixty dollars a head for this choice livestock?
- gifts And you may need these special gifts of man to open them, as he has needed this new room of thought.
- fights He was looking for a fight, an' he ought to get it; but these fancy fights don't suit me.
- fits "That fits all right," Thane said, "but why tie in Onzar?