What is the correct spelling for FIFTYS?
This word (Fiftys) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FIFTYS
- fifty I'll have to say five-fifty this fall."
- rifts In the course of the night many rifts opened in that part of Val del Bue called the Balzo di Trifaglietto, and a great fissure opened at the base of Giannicola Grande, and a crater was thrown up, from which for seventeen days showers of sand and scoriae were ejected.
- lifts But the judgment reveals all this to them, and lifts them immediately out of temporal joy or pain into eternal joy or pain.
- sifts It is this shadow, this wash of haze upon the flaming landscape, this screen of mist through which the sunlight sifts , that veils the face of the fields and softens, almost to sadness, the October mood of things.
- gifts And among the rest of her gifts she found coal for a week.
- fits I then rejoined her husband, whom my housekeeper was sending into fits of laughter.