What is the correct spelling for FIGETS?
This word (Figets) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FIGETS
- fidgety It's not nice of me to say so, dear, but really Dorine is too fidgety and restless, child....
- gets I thought maybe I'd get used to it, but it gets worse.
- frets But what particular instance of wickedness frets your soul now?
- forgets Undoubtedly she meant to sail in, but she forgets, and despite her garments it is a manly entrance.
- figs "Then let's have burnt figs introduced at home as soon as possible.
- fixes "As long as one of 'em marries her, that fixes it, doesn't it?
- fights Never fights except on his own terms.
- facts Kitty, as she looked down at his head, knew that there were a dozen absurd wishes in her heart, none of which could possibly ever become facts.
- FAGGOTS As the King approached, the Keeper of the Fires hastily threw on a handful of faggots and bowed his head.