What is the correct spelling for FIGITY?
This word (Figity) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FIGITY
- digit For an odd number of zeros to the right of the decimal point before the first digit not a zero, use the left-hand half of the A scale.
- fidget Please don't fidget with your feet, Monsieur Dompierre.
- fidgety Tyler, who was also on board, was likewise saved in consequence of the exhibition of a characteristic trait; for, just as the gun was about to be fired, something occurred in another part of the ship which distracted the attention of the fussy, fidgety president, who accordingly ran off to see what it was, and thus escaped the fatal explosion.
- fifty Talking about it to a man who was making fifty times, a hundred times, more than himself, was horrible to him.
- fight You see a fellow can't fight in a case of this sort.
- fixity She had found him out at last, and because in her nature there was some of his own fixity of purpose, the resolution cost her no particular pang.
- flighty A flighty girl, with no other purpose in life beyond dress and amusement and having what she termed "a good time," Kate thought it excellent pastime to flirt with Mr. Bagley, and when she discovered that he was serious in his attentions she felt flattered rather than indignant.