What is the correct spelling for FIGMINT?
This word (Figmint) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FIGMINT
- augment The issue between the two formidable candidates was now squarely joined, the friends of Mr. Terry urging the platitudinous plea of party nomination, and party loyalty, but this only served to augment the popular flame.
- ferment In a ferment of anxiety and hope I count the days and hours, irritable with impatience and apprehension as I near the fateful moment.
- figment Men have been more interested in this figment of Shakespeare's imagination than in any man that ever lived.
- filament He was nursing, down in the bottom of his heart, a vague hope, which, frail and slender as the filament of a plant, was yet strong enough to keep him on his native soil.
- figments The supermen are not myths nor figments of imagination.