What is the correct spelling for FIGUAR?
This word (Figuar) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FIGUAR
- cigar I will go and have a cigar."
- far Pentaur thought of the verdict which Gagabu, only two evenings since, had passed on the Mohar, and it occurred to him that he would test how far the man's superstition would lead him. There is not a banner in Moslem war Will lure the Delis half so far; – Siege of Corinth, The by george gordon, lord byron
- fear "I fear not," he answered. For rain and mountain-storms! the like thou need'st not fear, The rain and storm are things that scarcely can come here. – Pet-Lamb, The: A Pastoral Poem by William Wordsworth
- figure The figure in the chair turned towards him.
- fir He hurried in, snatched up the county paper, and found that it was at Fir Tree Hill, four miles beyond the Hall.
- fog When the fog rolled out, it was daylight.