What is the correct spelling for FIIND?
This word (Fiind) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FIIND
- fain She sits, and fain would listen, fain forget; She smiles, but with those tragic, waiting eyes, Those proud and piteous lips that hunger yet For love's fulfilment.
- faint I fired, and knowing that I had missed, turned sick and faint .
- feint I had started assembling equipment as soon as the feint on the Municipal Building and the attack on Hunters' Hall had gotten into the discussion stage.
- fend In the face of the capitals inability to provide these basic services, the people in the Southern Atolls were left to fend for themselves.
- fiend He was generally regarded as a fiend incarnate.
- fin Gilla stood before Fin , and said: "Do you want a serving man?"
- find You didn't find anything, did you?
- finder He felt that he was the finder of the way, and that mayhaps, Mother Church, so long forgotten by him, would be the richer that he had lived.
- fine Then why doesn't he pay the fine ?
- fined 976-1. Whoever being engaged in the operation of a coal mine causes or permits any solid shooting to be done therein without having first obtained a permit to do so from the industrial commission of Ohio shall be fined in a sum not exceeding one hundred dollars.
- finis FINIS!-an error, or a lie, my friend! In writing foolish books-there is no End!
- finite Poetry is sane because it floats easily in an infinite sea; reason seeks to cross the infinite sea, and so make it finite .
- finn Fionn and the Fianna-Finn marched against them.
- fiends And it was said that fiends came to him at night, for in his room, whether he appeared to sleep or wake, there were groans and blasphemy, uncanny words and sounds that stirred the hair of listeners on their scalps.
- finds Anyway, it'll be all day with him when Dick finds out he tried to rob you.