What is the correct spelling for FIIVE?
This word (Fiive) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FIIVE
- dive Singin' it in this dive Lonestar beer in my cereal But it's keepin' me alive I gave up on Nashville a long time ago – Here We Go by pat green
- fever Catching my fever Rob the passenger, the last griever – I Got Your Back by Flipmode Squad
- file They came presently in long file.
- fine "There's a fine view from up there," said Mr. Tredgold.
- fire I can make this fire in a hurry.
- five He went out five minutes ago-I couldn't keep him-to look for his brother, he said."
- fiver I sent her a fiver, Marj, and a black silk, and a doll with real hair for the kid.
- fives As the boy made no progress with his "book learning," being fonder of cricket, fives, and boxing, than of his school lessons- the village schoolmaster giving him up as "a bad job"-his parents sent him off to a school at Pateley Bridge.
- give What will they give?
- hive You advanced into that hive of streets as if you were advancing into an open plain where you could see everything.