What is the correct spelling for FIKLED?
This word (Fikled) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FIKLED
- failed Carne's scheme has failed, through treachery-probably his own.
- felled Then one of the negroes felled the captain from behind, and a shower of blows was rained upon his prostrate figure.
- fickle When it came I resolved to bid farewell to all my friends and to try my fortune in Lisbon, but such was not the fate which the fickle goddess had assigned to me.
- field Not less than a hundred people were in this field, among them Crickledon and his wife.
- furled She furled her sunshade and leaned back.
- Fiddled Captain Mosca fiddled at his sword-hilt.
- Filed The crowd filed into the second queue area, where they boarded the Doom Buggies.
- faked A common or garden decanter-stopper, which the rascal stuck into his eyesocket in the place of an eye which he had lost-a decanter-stopper, or, if you prefer, a crystal stopper, but the real one, this time, which he faked, which he hid behind the double bulwark of his spectacles and eye-glasses, which contained and still contains the talisman that enabled Daubrecq to work as he pleased in safety.