What is the correct spelling for FILEED?
This word (Fileed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FILEED
- failed She failed to understand.
- feed I wash and dress and feed a dozen children.
- felled A drowsy odor of pitch from the felled trees and split wood rose from the ground on which the weary, tried young man had slept.
- field Down in the village there scarcely any one is left at home; every man, woman, and child is out in the field .
- fielder Hammond went to bat with Stone, her center fielder up.
- file The young followed in single file .
- filet So Patty bought a beautiful luncheon set of filet lace and embroidery for Mrs. Kenerley, and an Oriental antique paper cutter for her husband.
- filled Her eyes filled as she talked.
- fillet And somehow a shoemaker for the sandals, a seamstress for the delicate flowing draperies, a hair-dresser for the adjustment of the young girl's rebellious abundance of hair beneath the star-lit fillet , were actually found,-with the help of Hoskins, as usual, though he was not suffered to know anything of the character to whose make-up he contributed.
- filmed Madonna Paola was leaning towards the Lord Giovanni, her eyes shining with excitement and filmed with tears as they proudly met his glance, and I knew that my song had but served to endear him the more to her by causing her to realise more keenly the brave qualities of the adventure that I sang.
- filter 12. What is a filter and how does it work?
- flee The birds and animals flee away in every direction.
- fleet Ludgate Hill caught them into its heart, held them for an instant, and then flung them down in the confusion of Fleet Street.
- foiled Having handed in his message in such a manner that the ingenious Frenchman was foiled again, he strode out, the observed of everyone in the place, but particularly of M. Duquesne.
- fueled It is important for all Americans to recognize that your tax dollars have fueled this research- and that this and other wise investments in science are leading to a revolution in our ability to detect, treat, and prevent disease.
- Fielded The next ball I fielded.
- Filed Each of the three other nurses present reported directly to her and they had filed in casually one by one, in order not to draw the attention of the research staff as they passed the laboratory.
- Filleted The Daphnephoria is headed by a boy, both whose parents are alive, and his nearest male relation carries the filleted pole.
- Fled Their men had stayed, the women had fled with the children.
- Fulled The smell of the coarse fulled cloth in his nostrils gave him a qualm as of actual physical sickness, and the feel of the canvas cap across his forehead burned it like a brand.
- flied P'raps he's flied away too far to hear me.
41 words made from the letters FILEED
4 letter words made from FILEED:deif, delf, deli, dlee, eile, elei, elfi, feed, feel, feil, feld, fiel, file, flee, idle, lied, lief, life.
3 letter words made from FILEED:die, dle, eel, eld, elf, fed, fee, led, lee, lei, lid, lie.
5 letter words made from FILEED:diele, efile, elfed, elide, feild, feile, felde, felid, field, fleed, flied.