What is the correct spelling for FILFY?
This word (Filfy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FILFY
- fife Thought Peter, in the shire of Fife That served my turn, when following still From land to land a reckless will I married my sixth wife! – Peter Bell, A Tale by William Wordsworth
- filch His nature called for what he found in Bertrand's studio, and he followed the desire of his heart regardless of anything else, spending all the time he could reasonably filch from his home.
- file When they march out in single file And I must smile, smile, smile – First Lady by Unknown Author
- filet Swagg sur la casquette, Louis sur le gilet Le rap c'est comme le McDo T'as pas le choix je suis le filet ! Yeah, c'est banlieue sale sur la piste – Veni, Vidi, Vici by La Fouine
- fill So go in peace to the naked seas with empty holds to fill, And I'll be good to your seal this catch, as many as I shall kill!" – The Rhyme Of The Three Sealers by Rudyard Kipling
- filly Said, I'm that kinda filly That kind of soft That kind of silly – Shark in the Water by VV Brown
- filmy One of the passengers, a young woman who had been leaning far out over the rail of the boat deck waving a handkerchief of filmy lace and linen, was seen, all at once, to topple from her perch.
- filthy "I'll get a good nap yet in spite of these filthy yelpers.
- flay I will have no quarrels here, as you know; and if you again venture on a disturbance I will bid your comrades tie you up, and will flay the skin off your back with the lash.
- fluff Mine's in that frame of mind now that transforms my gingerbread into angel-cake, but the time may come when I'll have to beat my eggs to a fluff even for angel-cake, so's not to have it taste like gingerbread to him.
- fluffy No," she added, catching a fluffy garment from a chair, "in five minutes."
- fly Why do they fly so fast?
- folly How sayest thou now, Folly , hast thou not a touch?
- fully No doubt it was, if he so considered it, for he appeared to be fully aware of his own importance.
- vilify For they are true; he that will them deny Must needs the best of records vilify .
- Filed After one parting look from the window, the boys filed reluctantly downstairs.
- fills Will you kindly notice that the Spirit of Jesus fills the surrendered man?
- files On passing through the building the men of each company marched in two files , dividing on each side of the table, and each man picked up his parcel and moved on to the open Oval.