What is the correct spelling for FILIGHT?
This word (Filight) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FILIGHT
- alight He was about to alight from the carriage, when he drew back suddenly, and sat in the shadow as a man passed up the street.
- blight They, so far, constitute the only nation untouched, as yet, by the blight which is passing over and withering the life of modern society.
- delight You have taken delight in coming to tell me this!"
- fanlight The fanlight pattern, good as it is, fails to make as strong an appeal as that of the other doorway.
- fight The fight 's on, and a bully big fight it is.
- flint Jackson's face, when the circumstances were explained, set hard as flint .
- Relight I suggested to Pierre we should relight one or two lamps, as it was awkward stumbling about in complete darkness.