What is the correct spelling for FILRT?
This word (Filrt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FILRT
- felt Her husband felt that he must go. And I told you just exactly how I felt Then I held you close to me and kissed you And my heart began to melt – Dizzy by tommy roe
- filbert Seed vessels about the size of a filbert , 5-sided, with 5 apartments each containing 5 ovoid seeds attached by separate seed stalks to the central axis of the ovary.
- fillet And again the felon's bell rang, again the gates of the townhall were thrown open, and in the midst of the sad procession came the unhappy pair, supporting one another; Michal in a snow-white garment, her beautiful face bound round with a white fillet , but Valentine in his court dress, in his jacket with the foxskin collar, and with his long hair flowing down his shoulders.
- flat I should have died if I had stayed in that dreadful flat alone.
- flint "Wait till Mr. Flint comes home.
- flirt Didn't he look at me, flirt with me?
- flit I was just beginning to feel keen on work; but now-flit, Estelle, my duck.
- Filed So the committee filed into the red parlor.