What is the correct spelling for FILS?
This word (Fils) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FILS
- file Now the Joneses are gettin' ready for the trial Guess we'll follow him in a single file But if we've got to keep up with the Joneses I just wish that the Joneses could smile. – Keeping Up With Joneses by Justin Tubb
- fill Cottage that two can fill And we'll be pleased to be called The folks who live on the hill – Folks Who Live on the Hill by Diana Krall
- fins In it the whale is placed,-an order which, from external habits, has usually been classed with the fishes; but, although this animal exclusively inhabits the water, and is supplied with fins , it nevertheless exhibits a striking alliance to quadrupeds.
- figs "He isn't so short of means as I feared, after all," thought Elizabeth, "since he can afford to carry figs about in his pocket."
- firs They were in a wood, walking through lines of spruce firs of deep golden green in the yellow beams.
- fills Longing fills her eyes, She is waiting for you patiently, Where the pine tree sighs.
- files And, in case those Daily Wire files are bomb-proof, possibly it would be better to take the family with you-and stop until times improve."
- foils In charge of it was the lean, grizzled, leather-skinned Sir Jules de Vac, and it was he whom Henry commanded to face him in mimic combat with the foils , for the King wished to go with hammer and tongs at someone to vent his suppressed rage.