What is the correct spelling for FILTE?
This word (Filte) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FILTE
- failed Nor did the Beatons forget him, but every effort to trace him had failed .
- falter What if the colony here starts to falter , and the men move on?"
- felt But it was the only name with an 'A' that felt right.
- file They also had destroyed every file in the world.
- filled Balaua is again filled .
- fillet 2. Roast fillet of veal, boiled bacon-cheek and spinach, vegetables.
- filter At Mercy Hospital the tip was allowed to filter out that the colonel would climb into an automobile at the front entrance.
- filth Filth physical and moral brooded along the unkempt streets where the foul buzz of swarming flies sounded over refuse piles, and that spirit of degradation lay no less upon the unclean tavern, where the two men who had once worn the uniform sat with a bottle of cheap whisky between them.
- fit I don't mean that I'm not fit for her; any man's fit for any woman if he wants her bad enough; but I'm afraid I sha'n't ever care for her in the right way.
- fitly Time and fate have punished him more fitly than I should have done, and wise men leave these things to time and fate.
- flat No nonsense, mind; I'm not a flat ."
- fleet When its warning column falls, the whole fleet makes for the open sea, however good the fishing may be.
- flirt He seems very willing to flirt , I should say."
- flit That would give us a bit more pull in making a flit of it.
- flute He has a flute , too, which he "plays beautiful, Mr. McAlnwick-beautiful!"
- foiled High up above me I saw, as I stood back a little, lights moving in the house I had left; and the suspicion that, after all, the enemy had foiled me grew upon me.