What is the correct spelling for FILTY?
This word (Filty) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FILTY
- faulty As the English orthography is at once singular and faulty , it exhibits the relationship but imperfectly.
- fealty I do not then abuse his confidence, If I preserve my fealty in that Which to my fealty was first delivered.
- felt If I felt any better I couldn't stand it.
- fifty You're worth fifty of me."
- filmy Even if the greater part of space be utterly void, so that the path of the filmy and almost spiritual comet is incapable of feeling resistance, yet in the neighbourhood of the sun it was supposed that there might be some medium of excessive tenuity capable of affecting so light a body.
- fitly The passage along which they were proceeding might itself be fitly called a cave, but still it was only one of several natural subterraneans, of different shapes, and opening into each other.
- flinty The eyes of each were a little hard, the expressions a little flinty ; but behind the older woman's was a scornful, unscrupulous indifference to any moral aspect; behind the younger's a hunted, rather pitiful hopelessness.
- Filed The edges at C, C should then be filed, calipering them from the edge x x.