What is the correct spelling for FIM?
This word (Fim) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FIM
- aim Jackson, looking at the situation from his enemy's point of view, came to the conclusion that a movement up the valley of the South Fork was already in progress, and that the aim of the Federal commander would be to secure the bridges. What's my ultimate aim? I don't even know Even so I'm glad i came. – Here In Eden by Unknown Author
- dim The lights in the street seemed to flash up suddenly and grow dim again, leaving Rags blind and dizzy. Ridin' on the freeway, where the lights are dim My chances of relaxin' are gettin' mighty slim – Highway (Killing Me) by foghat
- fib Never a fib since last I gave him the ox-reim end to taste.
- fig No one was more pleased than Mowgli; and that night, because he had been appointed a servant of the village, as it were, he went off to a circle that met every evening on a masonry platform under a great fig-tree.
- film And, say, I've got a thousand feet of film that's simply going to knock 'em cold at the first-run houses.
- fin In de mawnin' when de massa wake and fin no fresh water and no fire in de stove and de cows not milk, he say: 'I know Mose in de callaboose,' and he hab to go atter Mose.
- fir Therefore it was that, after being alternately urged and entreated for half an hour, Sergeant Corney agreed to do as Jacob desired, and straightway set about seeking the leader, which was no difficult task, since his camp was a lean-to of fir boughs standing hardly more than fifty feet from where we were sitting.
- firm "He must see me," replied Effie in a firm voice.
- fit "Not fit to eat.
- fix Soon I'll not be wonderin' any more, but I'll be sayin', 'Moike will fix it some way.
- fm Radio broadcast stations: AM 1, FM 1, shortwave 0 (2004)
- rim Cautiously, Honath began to climb out, picking his way over the long thorns on the basket's rim.
- vim The Motor Girls on Cedar Lake or The Hermit of Fern Island How Cora and her chums went camping on the lake shore, how they took trips in their motor boat, are told with a vim and vigor all girls will enjoy.
- Fie Fie, Jean, this is not worthy of King James's daughter; he spent all those years of patience in captivity, and shall we lose heart in a few days?
- Fum Marse George, er horse trader goin' by told me erbout some more Macons an' Spartas an' Jeffersons an' Washingtons up de country fum hyar an' ef I don't git word fum you by nex' month, I'm gointer move erlong.
- Him Everard looked at him.
- I'm "Mrs Barclay-" "Ah, I'm right, my dear.
- Jim Had Jim been talking?
- Kim Ever," Kim said, an evil look on her face.
- Tim Little Tim ran a few hundred yards after him at top speed, but suddenly pulled up.
- FEM LOVE, s. love, A 475, B 18, 74; fem. lady-love, 4. 31; A 2306, D 1066, F 1440; voc. O my love, A 672; masc.