What is the correct spelling for FINAST?
This word (Finast) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FINAST
- faint A faint voice replied.
- fantasy Gail said: "It isn't fantasy , then.
- fast Both were going so fast that they came down together.
- faust On his return to Italy, Campanini went to Milan and took lessons for a year with Lamperti, when he appeared at La Scala in "Faust."
- feast How could she, who so much loved to please, to make happy, cruelly hurt him, spoil his little feast , wipe out the glow, the immense relief that beamed from his face when he saw her?
- feint Then another staff officer was hurried forward to Taylor with directions to push his feint strongly, and drive his skirmishers as far up the slope as they could get.
- feminist You're a suffragist, eh, a feminist -whatever you want to call it!
- fiance After having served for some months with conspicuous credit, he was sent with his command into the neighborhood of his fiance .
- fiesta Among them were the "Pup" and Marschand's in Stockton street; the "Poodle Dog," one of the most ornate distinctive restaurant buildings in the United States; Zinkand's and the Fiesta , in Market street; the famous Palace grill in the Palace hotel; and scores of bohemian resorts in the old part of San Francisco.
- find I'll find a way out of this.
- finest It was to be one of the finest homes in which the missionary had ever lived.
- fins The latter species is distinguished by the long black fins of the belly, and by its remarkably large eyes, differing greatly from the species described by Gmelin under the same denomination.
- Faints An old bridegroom is a worthless maple; When the wind is up it faints and trembles; When the rain descends, decay decays it: But a young bride, is a roselet budding; When the wind is up, its fair leaves open, When the rain descends, it shines in beauty,- When the sun comes forth, it smiles and glories.
- fines I was very careful not to get in the guard house or miss roll call, having to pay fines or working hard all day with a sentry over me.
- fans He's a favorite with the fans , and he'll be tolerated where you would be blamed.
- feints He glanced at Augustine; then back at her, rallying her, affectionately, threateningly, determinedly, for her foolish feints .
- faintest Of course none of them had the faintest notion that any enemy was nearer than the trench, quite a couple of hundred yards away.
- fonts Some were regular type-cases, plenished with glittering new fonts all distributed.
57 words made from the letters FINAST
3 letter words made from FINAST:aft, ain, ani, ans, ant, fan, fat, fin, fit, nit, sat, sif, sin, sit, tai, tan, tia, tin, tnf.
5 letter words made from FINAST:aints, astin, faint, fanti, finta, fitna, ifans, insaf, insta, naifs, safin, safti, saint, santi, satin, sinta, stain.
4 letter words made from FINAST:anti, asin, fain, fans, fast, fati, fiat, fins, fist, fits, inst, naif, nast, nits, ntfa, sant, sian, sift, sita, snit, tian.