What is the correct spelling for FINDD?
This word (Findd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FINDD
- faint When I think of the trouble I took to get it I come over quite faint . And there lay Visions swift and sweet and quaint, Each in its thin sheath like a chrysalis;-- Some eager to burst forth; some weak and faint With the soft burden of intensest bliss – The Witch Of Atlas by Percy Bysshe Shelley
- feint But gaining nothing by the feint , he was forced to retire.
- fend Taking possession of Janice, Chthon fought Modred, who drew upon Janices love and faith to fend off the demon.
- fiend Adolph, you fiend , you are in league with the police.
- fin "Yes, a long swim," answered the little mermaid, and she gave a sudden kick in the water with her little feet, or, should I say, with her small fin -tail, which sent the spray flying.
- find The children came from there to find Grandpa Ford on their porch.
- finder It's like looking at the view-finder of a camera.
- fine He was a very fine -looking lad, and my mother was very proud of him.
- fined I believe we could be fined about ten pounds each if they caught us!
- finn Even when these things had been said to her, Mrs. Finn had found herself unable to ask questions.
- fond Many of them, in fact, grow very fond of it.
- fonda The lights were pink, and in this room Mrs. Fonda defied Time and looked so wholly attractive that it was not difficult to fancy her the cause of another war, albeit not its Helen.
- found Could she have found it?
- fund He spoke: "Still he got it into some good shape for you, the fund , did he not?"
- Ind H. C. Fanshawe, Delhi Past and Present, Murray, London, 1902. H.F.A. V. A. Smith, A History of Fine Art in Ind ia and Ceylon, 4to, Oxford, 1911. I.G. Imperial Gazetteer of Ind ia, Oxford, 1907, 1908. Ind .