What is the correct spelling for FINDE?
This word (Finde) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FINDE
- fender Having made an excellent breakfast, he dragged his chair up to the fender again, and reached a pipe from the mantel-piece, where he had left it last night.
- fiend I did not marvel that he loved her; while at the same time, in common with all the house servants, I regarded her as a being possessed with an evil spirit,-half woman, and half fiend.
- find I like him, only I can't find out much by him.
- finder Not with Cathy snooping around, for she was a good finder.
- fine Hugh muttered that that was fine talking for people that did not know.
- fined Recusants were fined and imprisoned.
- finite In a continuous motion, then, we shall say that at any given instant the moving body occupies a certain position, and at other instants it occupies other positions; the interval between any two instants and between any two positions is always finite, but the continuity of the motion is shown in the fact that, however near together we take the two positions and the two instants, there are an infinite number of positions still nearer together, which are occupied at instants that are also still nearer together.
- fond I have grown fond of her....