What is the correct spelling for FINDIGS?
This word (Findigs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FINDIGS
- funds He had no funds worth considering, but money was not as yet an item of consideration.
- findings According to the findings of the Public Speaking Department of the University of Chicago, they are summed up in these seven terms: The Vital The Unusual The Uncertain The Concrete The Similar The Antagonistic The Animate This list becomes more and more helpful as it is pondered.
- fiends This is a complicated picture, consisting of a mass of human beings entangled with torturing fiends .
- finds He was, beyond discussion, most desperately in love; the love of a shy man who has for so many years wondered and dreamed and finds , when the reality comes to him, that it is more, far more, than he had expected.
- finders During her residence there she made good use of her time and opportunities, studying the native ways and usages, sketching Zulus and Kaffirs, interviewing witches and witch-finders, exploring the scenery of the interior, and accomplishing an expedition into the Bush, the result being a book of some 320 pages, in which not one is dull or unreadable.