What is the correct spelling for FINDN?
This word (Findn) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FINDN
- fend Mary doubted if it was wise to keep Hester thus in ignorance, but it was the Elder's wish, and at his request she went to spend the evening and if necessary the night with his wife, to fend off any officious neighbor, while he personally directed the search.
- fiend "Sorry I can't offer you one, but I'm a fiend for the things.
- find The doctor would find out.
- finder And did you give the finder of it a reward?
- finding She fancied she could hear William finding fresh fault on the stairs.
- fined In case neither was done, he was to be fined double the amount paid at the time of making the contract or go to work at hard labor.
- finn Her name brought to his mind her flight with Diarmuid and how when they had had to cross a stream and her legs were wetted, she had said to Diarmuid, who would not break his oath to Finn , "Diarmuid, you are a great warrior, but this water is braver than you!"
- fond And there he was, as fond of the child as he could be.
- fonda No sooner was the bargain struck than a messenger arrived post-haste from fonda number one, to say that they would take us at our own terms.
- fund Mr. Elschild received one of the mysterious cards, and he has sent a big cheque to the Gleaner fund .
- funding Supposing that the funding their foreign debt will be among the first operations of the new government, I send you two estimates; the one by myself, the other by a gentleman infinitely better acquainted with the subject, showing what fund will suffice to discharge the principal and interest, as it shall become due, aided by occasional loans, which the same fund will repay.
- funds If he buy railway shares or government funds , those who receive the money put it to some other profitable use.
- linden The smart, yellow satin little nest that the red-headed one had fitted up for her near Unter den Linden was deserted.
- Fending I've been used to fending for myself in the house-I can learn, I can learn."
- Fining The rioters were seldom punished more than a fining or whipping of the leaders and action was taken to satisfy the legitimate grievances of the rioters.
- fiends Just when he had found the object of his search, just when the time of his escape had almost come and he was only waiting for the return of the faithful Yarloo, just when hope was highest, these fiends had killed his son.
- finds As she says the words in praise of her husband she finds it a pleasure to let her eyes rest on the grave, handsome, puzzled face that, after all, really is his.
- fends The Scoobies rush to an abandoned gas station, where Buffy fends off a siege by the Knights until Willow erects a barrier spell; General Gregor, having fallen during the siege, is also contained in Willows forcefield with the others, making him an unantic